Mission, Vision & Facts
Mission & Vision
Our Mission: to deliver the friendliest, cleanest and most convenient customer experience, by first being the best place to work.
- By getting you in and out quicker.
- By providing on a daily basis the cleanest stores, the smartest selection of basic necessities, the tastiest foods and beverages, and the friendliest service you'll find ANYWHERE.
- By treating both our customers and each other with the utmost respect and kindness.
- By offering all of this at a terrific everyday value that will keep you coming back every day.
Our Vision: the clear choice for your everyday needs.
- There really was a Cumberland Farm. Vasilios and Aphrodite Haseotes bought it in Cumberland, Rhode Island in 1939, along with their very first cow.
- In 1962, Cumberland Farms opened up the first ever convenience store in the Northeast.
- Way back in 1972, we were one of the first places anywhere to offer self-serve gasoline.
- Today, Cumberland Farms has almost 600 stores in 8 states, and employs over 6,000 people.
- We sell nearly 3 million gallons of Chill Zone every year, or enough to fill 6 Olympic-sized pools.
- Long before Ari Haseotes became President of Cumberland Farms, he was a manager in our Westborough, MA store.
- The most popular Chill Zone flavor today is Berry Backlash, followed by Red Rage and Sour Apple Shock.
- We can fill over 118 oil tankers with the 72 million cups of coffee we sell every year.
- Our fantastic new store designs feature hot sandwiches, pizza, a shake machine, and a state of the art Chill Zone and more. These new stores will be coming soon to a neighborhood near you.